Just a short note to thank you for emailing the Open Job and Skills Labs' monthly statistics.
With assistance from Thuy Vo, there is now a convenient link called Forms and Documents in the menu on the right. Please see the link for Open Job and Skills Labs. Simply choose your location from the drop down menu and you may enter statistics daily, weekly or monthly (whichever is easiest for you!). Please enter the statistics by the 5th of every month so I may report them.
Please give it a try, then give your feedback. The Workforce Team will review your questions and concerns, and identify goals, processes and procedures that work for you. Thanks!
Mary Wagoner
The form works well so far. If possible, I would like for us to have access to the spreadsheet so we can have an idea where this is most successful and know who we can contact for ideas for promoting the job labs.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea, John. I think that it available. I will get back with you about the procedures!
DeleteMary